- Welcome Ceremony
- Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park; the resting Place for Ghana’s first President.
- Art Village
- The Fishing Village
- The Slave Castle for an historical tour
- Naming and return ceremony at the Door of no return Castle.
- Kakum Canopy Walkway Tour
- Stayed with a host family in the village of TAFI.
- Night of bon fire with an Elder
- Village storytelling accompanied by drumming lessons.
- Village Walking Tour visiting The Mona Friendly Monkey’
Kumasi City Tour & Ashante Region Tours
- Visited the Ashante Kingdom for a historical tour of the Ashanties
- Kente Weaving Village, Cocoa Farm and The Chef Palace.
Accra City Tours
- Visited W.E.B. Dubois Memorial Centre for Pan African Culture
- Art Gallery
- Bojo Beach Resort
- Spent time with children serving lunch and teaching at a community school.
- Aburi Botanical Gardens.
- Bead Village tour. Discover the age old tradition of glass making beads.
We also got make our own beads!